Affiliate marketing is the perfect way to work from home. You get to be an entrepreneur working for yourself when you want to. I work from home so that I can be available when my daughter needs me. Whatever your reason for working for home or wanting to work from home, then you should consider affiliate marketing.
If you are just starting out then here are some Affiliate Marketing resources for you:
- Extra Money Answer – Shawn Collins takes you step by step through finding an idea to building a website to getting traffic. It is a work in progress, but a great resource.
- Affiliate Marketing Plan – Todd Farmer offers a complete guide to Affiliate Marketing plus video training and a step by step watch him build a site series. All for free.
- The Challenge – Originally started as a 30 day challenge to going from nothing to making your first $1 online, it has grown into a module based training program. Go step by step or watch just what you need. I credit Ed Dale for moving me down the Apple path toward first an iPhone and then a Macbook Pro. And teaching me about the interesting world of Squidoo lenses and Market Samurai.
Blogs I Read:
- Sugarrae – written by Rae Hoffman-Dolan
- Click Newz – written by Lynn Terry
- Affiliate Tip – written by Shawn Collins
- Eric Nagel – written by Eric Nagel
- Tricia Meyer – written by Tricia Meyer
- Missy Ward – written by Missy Ward